- 1 In Jordan's bathroom, an apple green accent wall is reflected in the mirror, expanding the presence of color in this small space.
- 2 Matthew's bathroom is painted a bright yellow. Black and white artwork, hung in asymmetrical clusters, creates strong graphic contrast.
- 3 A gray tone forms the backdrop for bright orange and yellow accents in Scott's bathroom. A pendant lamp over the toilet is unexpected and playful.
- 4 We love the deep red floor in Kate and Jason's bathroom. It reminds us of the red hard flooring in Janel's home.
- 5 Decorated in a blue faux bois pattern and complementary blue paint, Shauna & Stephen's bathroom uses color to highlight interesting architectural details.
Photos: Jordan, Matthew, Gregory Han, Kate & Jason, Kristen Lubbe