From artful reproductions to the real vintage deal, these industrial style lights have been making their presence known, but finding the perfect fixture can be a little tricky and time consuming, so we've done the work for you. Here are my top picks…
• White Flower Farmhouse's Trouble light designed by Robert True Ogden, $115.
•Etsy seller, Paddy Ridge's vintage workman's cage lamp. Added bonuses are the clip and the very reasonable $43 pricetag.
• B4 It Was Cool's upright industrial lamp base.
• Hudson Good's Industrial Trouble Light, $129. This one can be wall-mounted.
•Historic Materialism's Aluminum Globe Fixture . Selling for...deep breath...$3,200!
• Etsy seller, LampGood's Orrington Industrial hanging lamp, $59.
• Mothology's Oversized Open Frame Industrial Pendant light, $168.
• Pottery Barn Kid's Nautical light, $99.
•Wisteria's Pendant Cage lamp, $129.00.