Chandeliers don't have to be placed only in formal spaces. Beautiful lighting in the bedroom does wonders to create a relaxing, sexy, or fun mood.Because we're dealing with a private part of the home, it's easier to experiment here with hanging height, shades, exposed bulbs, color, scale, shape, and placement. It's always good to bring some creativity into the bedroom. Check out some ideas on just how to do so.
1. Making it Work: Crystal Chandeliers (in Real Rooms)
2. I've Got Color! Contest: Turquoise' Luxury Hotel Style Bed Room
3. Chandeliers as Bedside Lamps
4. Tips for Creating a Serene Bedroom
5. Pop Quiz: Which Bedroom Do You Prefer?
6. Source for Similar Blue Chandelier?
7. Bedroom Inspiration for the New Year
8. Helsinki Style