We dream of having a claw foot tub. One day, when we get the chance, we'll have some major decision making to do. How to decide which one!?! Here are some of our favorite classic colored tubs, to counter their more colorful cousins seen here in a former Apartment Therapy post.
• 1 Beautiful tub seen on Tongue in Cheek (a cute blog by a lady living in the south of France) with a vintage patina.
• 2 Twin claw foot tubs in the bedroom at the Brighton Hotel du Vin and Bistro.
• 3 Golden gilded legs on an ebony tub at the Kensington Hotel.
• 4 A high-backed "Marie Louise" bathtub from Sinks, Faucets and More.
• 5 Apparently the Hotel du Vin and Bistro loves the twin tub idea, and so do we. As seen on Better Living Through Design.