The 4th of July is just a day away. For most that means good food, good friends and hot, hot heat! Stay cool (in more ways than one) this weekend with some of the following beverage tubs, coolers and totes.
Click through to see where you can find them...
1) This cooler feels a bit sleeker and less clunky than other insulated coolers. We found it at Sears.
2) Maybe you are looking for some additional seating at your party. This beverage chest from Frontgate wouldn't take up any extra space, and it will weather well.
3) Target can often be the headquarters for summer fun, and this drink tub is no exception. When not in use to hold beverages it could be used in the home year round for different things (shoes, magazines, blankets, exc).
4) No one said your cooler had to take up space when it's not in use. For those that don't have an attic or garage to keep their cooler in, this one will fit the bill.
5) These rectangular drink totes are lightweight and would fit right in at any party. Even though they are light weight, they still hold up to all your favorite drinks!
6) Leave it to Home Depot to make the Space Station/Gourmet drink holder. It has all the bells and whistles and is one to check out if you always have a party around the corner!
7) Save your guests having to ask what all is in the cooler with this clear tub. Put a spin on things and slice citrus to sink to the bottom. Your guests will love it!
8) Save your guests a cold hand and check out the Cooler Scoop. With a bottle opener on one end and a rounded hard plastic net on the other, you are bound to fish what you want from even the furthest corner!