Dual function daybeds are good solutions for small spaces. During the day they're couches, and at night they can easily convert into extra space for sleepover guests (without the cumbersome insides of the conventional sleeper sofa). Our picks and more pics below...
Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
• Encore Sofa, $499 at Room and Board
• Two Arm Bench from Lee Furniture
• Lampert Lounger, $2,250 at Jonathan Adler
• Twilight Sleep Sofa, $1,600 at DWR
• Case Study Daybed, $1,595 at Modernica
• Barcelona Couch, $7,563 at DWR
• Lubi Daybed, $749 at CB2
• Lloyd Daybed, $899 at Charles P. Rogers
• Circle Cutout Daybed, $399 at West Elm
• Soho Daybed from Duralee Furniture
• Parsons Twin Daybed, $449 at Room & Board
P.S. We have the Case Study Daybed and we love it! Very comfortable and holds up well.
More from AT...
• Top Ten: Sleeper Sofas / Sofa Beds
• Good Questions: Budget Daybed Suggestions?
• Good Questions: Modern Daybed Cover Solution?
• Good Questions: Quality of CB2's Lubi Daybed?