Click through the jump for our roundup of dehumidifiers that can not only help in those wet basements and bathrooms, but aide in lowering your bills and improving your health.
1) Amcor 65 Pint Dehumidifier- This unit comes with a drain hose so you don't have to worry about emptying a heavy bucket of water everyday. In addition it's large capacity makes it ideal for spaces that have constant moisture problems.
2) Danby 3-in-1 Home Comfort Unit -
We blogged about it back in January over here. It has a dehumidifier as well as a humidifier and a HEPA system built into one unit, eliminating the need to store big chunky units year round.
3) Sunpentown Mini Dehumidifier from Target- This mini humidifier can make a big impact in a little space. Keep your towels fresh and your moisture level down with this compact version. You will be amazed at how much water you empty from this unit daily!
4) LG Electronics 65 Pint Dehumidifier- This model comes with a washable filter to keep costs down and the Energy Star rating doesn't hurt!
5) Eva-Dry Dehumidifier (EDV300)- This small compact unit is great to put near books or electronics, in closets or even under your kitchen sink. Keep the dampness at bay without any wires or batteries.
6) DampRid Hi-Capacity Moisture Absorber 4lb Bucket- Damp Rid High Capacity can be found at most hardware stores across the country and does a bang up job. Just open the bucket and peel back the protective seal and it takes care of humidity and dampness in a jiffy. Make sure to keep out of reach of children or pets.
7) Damprid Hanging Moisture Absorber- This product hangs in your closet and literally pulls moisture out of the air and stores it in a pouch to be emptied.