• Alright, this first display is a part of a much bigger thing that I have to tell you about. Felissimo designed a set of 500 colored pencils for Social Designer that one can get a subscription for. You receive 25 colored pencils a month for 20 months, for about $23. It's not a great deal, but it does make a great deal of impact, visually, when you use one of four display methods they offer! This particular method is called "the wave." Not a cheap price for pencils, but not bad for pencils and art!
• Shapeways offers this black, modern looking colored pencil holder. It sort of looks like a rainbow porcupine, which makes me happy!
• I can't help it...I'm posting another display method form the 500 set from Felissimo. Gimme a break! This is gorgeous!
• This is a very sleek brass display set featuring a monochromatic-looking set of pencils, that are actually colored pencils. Offered by Jayson Home & Garden, I think they would look amazing on a desktop.
• I love repurposed wood pieces, and this pencil holder is no exception. A pretty simple DIY from The Sweetest Occasion, I am pretty sure I could afford and accomplish this one. Both, very important!
Images: As credited above.