• I love my galoshes! I did an entire photo series on them when I was living in San Francisco (where it rained more than once a year). But I don't love the mess they make when you come in from the rain. Martha Stewart offers this solution, which I adore. This pebble-filled tray still manages to look modern and stylish, while preventing a puddle at your front door.
• I'm currently settling for my beloved, fairly beat up Mexican woven blanket. Perhaps one day I can upgrade to a gorgeous Pendleton wool throw. This Iroquois Turtle Blanket is gorgeous, and super cozy looking.
• Fall, for me, means warm candles glowing in every room (well, the one you're in, anyhow) in a seasonal-inspired scent. I tend not to opt for the more literal seasonal scents, like Warm Pumpkin Pie, and love Voluspa's sophisticated blends, like this Winesap Apple Spice.
• I think I've become a bit more open to traditional decor since buying a home. But only traditional decor with a more modern twist. This Autumn Door Wreath from Etsy seller HeartfeltYarnWreaths is quite nice for an entryway. I'm opening my heart to door wreaths!
• I have a ton of scarves, and I love to wear them. When they're piled in a basket or crammed in my closet, I often don't take advantage enough. I love this solution for bringing your scarves out into your home without creating a corner of chaos. Using a ladder, especially a vintage-looking one, to display them makes them more of an artistic showing rather than a functional mess! Via I'm Glad I Exist.
Images: As credited above.