It's hot here in Austin. Really hot. No matter how powerful our A/C unit, we could all use a little help during the heat of the day! On the hunt for a stylish table fan for our workroom, I assembled ten of the best fans that I found.
- Etsy seller CampHobachee has listed this adorable vintage Torcan fan for a very reasonable $52. Etsy is a great resource for fantastic vintage fans.
- Made of African Sapele wood, this Stadler Form Otto Fan available at Design Public for $200. Great modern design for a floor plan, that will keep you cool as well.
- The Holmes table fan has a more classic look to it with a polished mahogany finish. At a cool $39.99, it's a refreshing bargain.
- Leave it to Dyson to design an intriguing modern solution to the table fan. The AM01 Air Multiplier is a bladeless fan with a very interesting contemporary shape, ringing in at $298.
- From Amazon.com, the Hunter fan has a retro feel and a moderate $59.03 price. The style is extremely versatile and can work with vintage, midcentury or contemporary decor!
- Casablanca is right--this table fan has a classic design with beautiful brass accents! The Zephair desk fan is a classy option for staying cool.
- Available at Lighting Headquarters, the Minka Air Desk Fan adds a great pop of retro color. The vintage design is complemented by a $44 price tag.
- This Deep Ebony Black Vintage Style Metal Table Fan is a stationary round box fan that's small enough to set on the table top. Available at Sears for $59.99.
- Another great example of a real vintage fan, Etsy seller RubiesAreForever has this adorable Tickle Me Pink Electric Fan, for $75. One of many cute options on Etsy!
- This last fan, the Soleus Air Rubber Blade Fan is a funky alternative to the metal fans above. A safer alternative to fans with metal blades, this fan also rings in at a reasonable $19 price tag.
Images: As linked above.