In the dream farmhouse kitchen of our dream farmhouse, we will surely have need for stacks and stacks of natural linen tea towels. In the meantime, though, we'll have to settle for outfitting our regular old urban kitchen with natural linen towels for a little slice of farmhouse life in the city. How about these favorites...
• 1 Hand-silkscreened natural linen leaf tea towel from Elizabeth Bentz, $13.
• 2 Handmade "dogs" tea towel from Linea Carta, $22.
• 3 Vintage linen tea towel with "Folks" design from Small Stump, $17.
• 4 Vintage monogrammed French linen tea towels from Beyond France, about $22.
• 5 Natural Japanese linen towel from Fog Linen Work, $16 at Shop Horne.
• 6 Striped linen/cotton tea towel from Toast UK, about $9.
• 7 Russian natural linen tea towel in "Loads of Fishes" design by Thea & Sami, $22.
• 8 Okay, so this one is actually made from cotton hopsack, but we can personally vouch for how great it is for drying dishes! Couldn't resist including it. Mongoose khaki tea towel from skinnylaminx, $12.