We have an issue with one of our bedside tables — it's a Componibili and it doesn't like to stay upright on our crooked rental floors. With our new habit of making the bed everyday, we've knocked it over at least once a week. While we're considering moving the beloved Componibili to a more level space, we've gathered five NEW side tables to consider for our space...
• 1 Reversible Faceted Side Tables made from a wood base and sungkai wood veneer. $229 for a pair, from West Elm.
• 2 Branch & Glass Side Table adds lots of texture to your space — don't forget to dust regularly! $198 from Viva Terra.
• 3 The Desi Round Marble Side Table has swag-like legs with adjustable feet. $199 from CB2.
• 4 Round and with a cut-out, the Tambe Espresso Side Table $399 from Crate & Barrel.
• 5 Gibson End Table has an organic mid-century shape and is made of solid wood — walnut or cherry. $699 from Room & Board.
Which is your favorite?