As kitchen and bathroom month here on AT gets off to a start, we thought we'd bring you some artwork for the kitchen from our favorite online sources. Obviously kitchen art need not be limited to food themes, but we love these artists' different takes on the subject...
• 1 Montmorency and Wood by Aya Brackett, available on The Beholder
• 2 Porri by Gianluca Foli, available on Thumbtack Press
• 3 Mandarino by Gianluca Foli, available on Thumbtack Press
• 4 Picnic by Joyce Lee, available on The Beholder
• 5 Leather Flower by Lisa Solomon, available on The Beholder
• 6 Parmalat by Paul Ryding, available on Thumbtack Press
• 7 Fishline by Juliane Eirich, available on 20x200
• 8 Seasonal Fruits of California by Claire Nereim, available on Little Paper Planes (or at least it usually is... this print is currently sold out, but we couldn't resist)
• 9 I Kindly Invite You To Do The Dishes For The Rest Of Our Lives by Kelly Lasserre, available on Little Paper Planes
• 10 clementine, segmented by Deb Perelman, available on Smitten Kitchen (one of our favorite food blogs!)
AND ONE MORE:
• 11 Problem Solving by Aya Brackett, available on The Beholder
Of course, these are only a few of our favorites... tough to narrow it down! Feel free to weigh in below: What kind of artwork do you enjoy while you're cooking?