Lately, we've been catching glimpses of some gorgeous homes in the French Country style: a small and simple space from Marie Claire Maison, a rustic home from Harmonie Interieure, and a tile-floored home in Southern France. If you're looking for ways to bring a hint of the French countryside into your own home, click through...
To get the look, seek out simple but strong materials like linen, burlap, stoneware, and chicken wire. Try repurposing these materials in new contexts. Use wine crates to organize linens, upholster a chair in sack cloth, or cover cabinet doors in chicken wire.
• 1 Laughing Cow Tin Sign, $34 from P.O.S.H.
• 2 Red and White Checked Tin Set, $32 from P.O.S.H.
• 3 Burlap Pillowcases, $31 from Petit Coterie
• 4 Flour Sack Towels, $12 from P.O.S.H.
• 5 Classic Wine Crates, $25 from WinePine.com
• 6 Set of 6 Tulip Water Glasses, $39 from American Country
• 7 Vintage Country Chicken Wire Egg Basket, $13 from MeandLu
• 8 Linenweave Stripe Fabric, $8/yard from FabricGuru.com
• 9 Three-Tiered Hanging Basket, $30 from Sur La Table
• 10 Vintage Linen Tea Towel Sandwich Bags, $14 from CountryLifeNaturals