Every January we make resolutions and depending on the state of that stack of papers underneath the desk, sometimes it's to get our paperwork in order. Well, with 1099's starting to roll in, we need to keep it all under control so we're ready for tax season (early) and since February is home hack month, we thought we'd round up some of our favorite tips for taming the paper beast.
• How To Organize and Manage Paperwork
• Starting Anew in the New Year: What To Keep and What to Shred (plus a roundup of shredders).
• Straight Line Filing
• Paperwork and MIndfulness
• Tips For Keeping Your Desk Clean
• Inspiring and Organized Office Corners
• Check out our own Resident Expert on Organizing and How To Organize Receipts
• 2 Tips To Make Filing Easier
• Using Color To Organize Files
• 10 Organizing Tips from Chez Larsson
• How To Wallpaper a Filing Cabinet and How To Paint a Filing Cabinet.
(Images: Benita Larsson from Chez Larsson)