Hanging art can easily find its way to the bottom of the to do list, especially when sourcing attractive, inexpensive frames that don't look, well, cheap can be a challenge. We're rounded up ten great options to get your art from lingering on the to do list to hanging the wall, without breaking the bank in the process.
1. Gallery In A Box Frame Set - White, West Elm, $99
2. Astor Solid Wood Picture Frame- Silver, Wayfair, $18
3. Faux Bone Chevron Frame - Light Cream 4X6, Target, $13
4. Gallery Frame with Mat - Walnut 5x7, Target, $17
5.The Carpenter Collection- Walnut, Aaron Brothers, $23-27
6. Ribba Collection, IKEA, $2-$25
7. Green and Gold Fiona Frame, World Market, $15
8. Lee Gallery Frames, Pottery Barn, $39-129
9. Barn Wood Open Frame- 12" x 16", Hobby Lobby, $ .
10. Gallery Frames, Cb2, $20-$40