click thumbnails for larger pics
We've fought the urge to go shopping lately, feeling the squeeze of the tight economy now more than ever. But we wanted a little reward for our hard work these last few weeks, and so we decided to roundup some of our favorite finds under $25! These finds are easy on our pocketbooks, but leave us feeling like we were still able to splurge, even just a little...• 1
Our favorite recent finds under $25
• 2 Spruce up your entryway or give your feet something pretty to land on when you get out of bed for just $14.99 with this 3x5 Indo Feather Printed Rug from Urban Outfitters.
• 3 The Future Perfect offers these funky, amusing Incense Matches for just $6.99 that we think would look sweet in a small container in the bathroom. Handy, too!
• 4 While we're safely halfway through 2009, this Field Notes Calendar from The Curiosity Shoppe is a fantastic looking calendar that we would love to put by our desk. Complete with "Real Big Days" on the back, which includes historic dates such as Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips' Birthday, we don't mind using this calendar into 2010 for just $5.
• 5 These Lacquer Boxes from Crate and Barrel can be used for just about a million different things (our Jonathan Adler box neatly keeps a stash of our Polaroid photographs on the table for guests to view). At three for $24.99, you can't beat the price.
• 6 At first we were a bit reticent about an octopus printed on our dishware, but after about 25 seconds of deliberation, we decided we love these Sea Life Plates from Z Galerie. On sale for $7 each, the price makes them easy to mix and match with our collection of printed dishware.
• 7 What do you get when you cross a bulletin board and a refrigerator? Cork cube magnets! While they're a little silly, we found these over at Organize.com and think they're fun for $5.99.
• 8 Amongst the 500 various T-Shirts, Giant Robot has this fantastic CamCam Clock from designer Marchand De Legumes for just $9. We love the fan blade design and the fresh colors of this airy timepiece.
• 9 Get a signed and numbered Jenny Pennywood Print for just $22 at Rare Device---that's a lot of bang for your buck!