- Wild Things: Recycled Sweater Stuffed Animals are adorable stuffed animal creations made from old sweaters. We wonder if they make one with a holiday motif? Those snowmen sweaters have to end up somewhere.
- The Baby Center offers 20 Green Parenting Steps to begin living a greener life. The steps are so simple, you'll be surprised you're making a difference.
- The classic Radio Flyer wagon goes green with its Earth Wagon made from over 230 milk jugs.
- Begin your back-to-school shopping now with a Mimi and the Sardine lunch bag made from eco-friendly, lead-free acrylic coated fabrics.
- A roundup within a roundup! An Eco-Friendly Paint Roundup.
- Are you like us and have way too many catalogs? Recycle them into some fun collages.
- Wondering if there's a green way to disinfect your sink? We received a good question with plenty of helpful suggestions.
These are but a few of the many green tips you can find at Ohdeedoh.