It's Green Month
here at Ohdeedoh and while we usually celebrate and explore green living throughout the entire year, we like to focus on all things green and look at how you incorporate an eco-friendly way of life into your everyday throughout the month. What better way to start the week than with a roundup of some of our favorite green posts?
- Wild Things: Recycled Sweater Stuffed Animals are adorable stuffed animal creations made from old sweaters. We wonder if they make one with a holiday motif? Those snowmen sweaters have to end up somewhere.
- The Baby Center offers 20 Green Parenting Steps to begin living a greener life. The steps are so simple, you'll be surprised you're making a difference.
- The classic Radio Flyer wagon goes green with its Earth Wagon made from over 230 milk jugs.
- Begin your back-to-school shopping now with a Mimi and the Sardine lunch bag made from eco-friendly, lead-free acrylic coated fabrics.
- A roundup within a roundup! An Eco-Friendly Paint Roundup.
- Are you like us and have way too many catalogs? Recycle them into some fun collages.
- Wondering if there's a green way to disinfect your sink? We received a good question with plenty of helpful suggestions.
These are but a few of the many green tips you can find at Ohdeedoh.