• 1 A charming DIY version using lengths of silk ribbon, hot glue, and glass votives or cloche jars (those little French yogurt jars would be perfect for this). From DIY Ideas.
• 3 Leslie posted about these lightbulb vases on Apartment Therapy: San Francisco a while back.
• 4 A hanging planter from Austrian designer Feinedinge could easily be used as a vase, especially for a trailing vine.
• 5 For a rustic look, these vases made from recycled glass would be perfect. $36 for a set of 2 from Napa Style.
• 6 These hand-blown vases from British artist Maggie Williams are an unusual shape, and the black glass gives them a glamorous feel. Available from Contemporary Living Solutions for 20 Euro apiece.
• 7 At $4.95, CB2's Teardop Hanging Vases are a super-affordable way to go, and the glass is lightweight, so they're easy to hang.
• 8 Wrapables offers a garland of hanging vases suspended on a wire. You can choose a test tube shape or the more traditional bud vases. $17.95 for a set of 5 tubes, $10.95 for a string of 6 bud vases.