- • Unless you have very understanding neighbors or no neighbors at all, this one, styled by the illustrious Twig Hutchinson, may just have to remain in the dream file. For me it exudes the type of easy living that outdoor showers convey.
• This one hails from my dream getaway, Hotel Azucar, outside of Veracruz. To see more of the hotel, check out this post from last summer’s Great Escapes.
• Adding a plant or two to an outdoor shower can make it more of a destination than a purely utilitarian spot.
• Or add a trellis to frame a wall mounted shower.
• Sunset featured this vibrant outdoor shower created from standard indoor plumbing equipment. The curtain is made from Sunbrella fabric.
- • Golden Teak's outdoor shower made form solid teak with brushed chrome hardware.
• We've heard great things about Vintage Tub's Spring House Economy Exposed Outdoor Shower which is about as basic as they come.
• Designer Plumbing's Sunrise exposed shower has a bit heftier of a pricetag, but gets points for its clean style.
• Game Outdoor Solar Shower is not the prettiest one on the market, but it has the ease of being able to be hooked up to your garden hose while still providing warm showers.
OUTDOOR SHOWER TIPS
- • This Old House has a wonderful guide to installing an outdoor shower, which you can check out here.
• For tips on buying and creating some of the most unique outdoor showers you can imagine, check out W&S Bath's website.
Images: 1: Twig Hutchinson, 2: Hotel Azucar, 3, 5: Sunset, 4: Coastal Living