• From the Right Bank featured this amazing wall of postcards, which take on a wallpaper effect that I love! Originally from Inside Out magazine, this collection could be made of postcards received over time, or a collection acquired for aesthetic preference.
• There aren't many things that I love more than objects arranged according to their place on the color spectrum, and this bottle collection is a great example. Found on Bright Bold Beautiful, this collection has all manner of differently shaped, gorgeous bottles.
• Alright, this is clearly more of an art piece than a collection found in the home, but this arrangement of lamps from artist Rune Guneriussen is not only gorgeous, but could definitely inspire an arrangement in the house!
• Grouping similarly themed artwork makes for a fantastic focal point. These paint-by-numbers definitely have power in, well, numbers. Found on House of Turquoise, this home was featured in Better Homes and Gardens, and is worth a longer look!
• Maybe these folks use the oars lining the side of their house ... but more likely they were grouped here for visual interest. The Life of Polarn Per finds great examples of environmentally relevant collections — the mood and theme of the place inspiring a collection of objects.
Images: As credited above.