Note: Not the author's actual floor.
I'm going to come clean: my floors are dirty. And in looking for ways to combat that, especially in the bedroom (where yes, the dog does cuddle up on the bed), I thought it'd be good to share the knowledge, because maybe—just maybe—your floors are dirty too. Here's a roundup of go-to clean floor tricks for all of us.
- Make Your Own All-Natural Carpet Refresher
- Martha's Go-To Carpet Cleaner
- AT Survey: Bagged vs. Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Homemade Carpet Refresher (RecipeZaar)
- Dust and Dust Mite Proof Your Bedroom
- Test Lab: Haan Steam Floor Sanitizer
- Review: Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Simple Green: Replace the Disposables on Your Swiffer
And since a lot of the dirty floor problem is dust-related, here are some posts to help combat that:
- 37 Reasons to Take Your Shoes Off
- What Exactly Is In That Dust?
- How To Stop Your Bedroom From Making You Sick
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go vacuum.