Yesterday we wrote about our favorite meatless roasts and while those are great (for some of us) we also love all the sides: mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberries and of course lots of pie! But if meatless roasts aren't you're thing, but you'd still like some rich and hearty options beyond the sides, click below the jump for some of our favorite Thanksgiving appropriate vegetarian courses.
• Vegetarian Thanksgiving: Stuffed Pumpkin
• Recipe: Thanksgiving Tofu Loaf
• Nutloaf! And Leftover Nutloaf!
• Thanksgiving Stuffing: Stuff a Vegetable Instead
• Delicata Squash Stuffed with Apple Cornbread Dressing
• Mushroom and Farro Pie
• Pumpkin Stuffed With Vegetable Stew
• Cajun Mushroom Loaf
• Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
• Delicata Squash and Roasted Mushrooms With Thyme
• Chickpea, Tomato and Eggplant Tarts
• Eggplant Lasagne With Parsley Pesto
• Butternut Squash, Sage, and Parmesan Pasties
Many of these recipies are from our cooking site, The Kitchn, and suggestions from our readers. Are there any recipes that we missed that you'd recommend?