• I adore these Quartz Crystal ornaments from VivaTerra! They look like beautiful icicles dripping from the tree, and promise to catch and reflect the light.
• This garland from Anthropologie is made of tiny pinecones dusted with snow (paint) and would look precious on a tree. For some reason the tiny pinecones make me think of tiny squirrels...I'm just gonna go with it!
• The best part of these Flora Grubb designed living succulent ornaments is that they will last the holiday season and can then be planted in your garden!
• Acorn caps were collected by Etsy seller House of Moss and then set with felted wool to create these adorable ornaments!
• toHOLD creates unique modern ornaments that are made of acrylic squares with an air plant affixed to the front! An interesting combination of living plant and modern design.
Images: As credited above.