• 1 We're big fans of Elizabeth Soule's photographs at any time of year, but her little lambs seem especially appropriate for Easter, cute without being cutesy. She's also got a very nice rabbit. Available at Poppytalk's wonderful spring-themed Green Pop marketplace.
• 2 Emilyn from Supercozy made these great DIY egg carton flowers. They would be pretty hanging as a garland, or used as shades on a string of lights.
• 3 There's something so beautiful in the simplicity of these plain wooden eggs from TheCraftyDragonfly on Etsy. They're intended for craft projects, but we like them just the way they are.
• 4 An egg-shaped terrarium seems perfect for celebrating spring and the holiday at once. This vintage glass version comes from Etsy seller Greenbriar.
• 6 There are a lot of felted eggs on Etsy, but we like these because they're not done in pastels and they look very well-made. From Astash.
• 7 Soy candles in egg-shaped porcelain votives would cast a lovely glow year-round. From Revisions.
• 8 Hang this flowering garland by Royal Buffet over your Easter table (for purchase on Poppytalk Handmade).