We thought a great way to enjoy our outdoor spaces this month was to take a few minutes to write a quick note to close friends and family members. If your mail box is anything like ours, all that gets delivered anymore is Netflix, magazine subscriptions and sale fliers! Sending a nice note to someone, even if it's just to say hi, is bound to make their day! After the jump we rounded up a few fabulous handmade supplies to make your "old fashioned" letters crafted with a little more love.
Items Shown Above Are Bolded Below:
• Hand Lettered Envelope Seals: for $4 from KisforCalligraphy.
• 4 Degrees Pencil Set: for $4.25 from emarie.
• Screen Printed Happy Everything Cards: for $3.00 from HappyKitty.
• Greeting Card Sample Pack: for $15 from sinnickelpress.
• Writing Sticks Gift Set: for $9.50 from Earmark.
• Paddle Ball Letter Press Card: for $4 from MadCatPress.
• Envelopes From Recycled Photographs: for $12 from Sanginaria
• 6 Tiny Cotton Blooms Card Set: for $11 from The Craft Pantry.
• 6 Queen Bee Note Cards: for $3.95 from PaperEclectiques
• Pears Greeting Card: for $2.00 from mpatrizio.