The holidays are upon us, and for those who enjoy decorating but don't like to stick to a traditional theme, we'd like to share some great organic ornament options. Inspired by nature (or straight from the source) these ornaments are pretty little bits of earthy fun!
• 1 Etsy retailer Fairyfolk has created these hand-felted acorn ornaments that give a colorful pop to the cute little squirrel-treats made from acorn caps collected from a nearby oak tree.
• 2 Madeforfun brings the beach inside with these beautiful shell and sea glass ornaments made from "found beach treasures."
• 3 Showcasing brightly colored plumage in delicate glass ornaments brings a bit of feathery beauty to your holiday decor, from Anthropologie.
• 4 These tiny black robins on clips from Heal's bring the outdoors in. Add your own birdsongs...
• 5 We love these simple agate slices as ornaments, from Crate & Barrel.