We know, it's only October, but stores are starting to carry calendars for 2009 and we're already looking forward to the new year, and a new calendar. But when we came across Lisa Dejohn's oh-so-cute desktop calendar for Chronicle Books (#5, above), we took a liking to the idea of never having to replace or throw away our next calendar. Here's a roundup of perpetual calendars that we like. 1. Tielen Perpetual Calendar, Sander Tielen
2. Formosa Calendar, Hive Modern
3. Sukie Perpetual Calendar, Chronicle Books
4. Gideon Dagan Perpetual Calendar, Museum of Modern Art
, $28-$40 (2 sizes available).
5. Lisa DeJohn's Waterspouts and Chimney Tops Perpetual Calendar, Chronicle Books
6. DateBlockLite, Aru Inc
7. Nava Milano Max 365 Perpetual Calendar, Vignelli
, $66 at Unica Home
8. Pieter Woudt's Futuro Perpetual Calendar, Kikkerland
9. Niels Kjeldsen
's Corian Calendar, Corian.
Not on our list to avoid repetition, but very beautiful and worth mentioning is Enzo Mari's Calendario Bilancia Perpetual Calendar, Danese, $120.