• 1 West Elm's Jute/ Poly Roman Shade We know friends who have had these for several years and still love them. They add bit of natural texture and just enough privacy.
• 2 Overstock's Kyoto Cappuccino Roman Shade
• 3 Overstock's Serenity Rice Paper Roman Shade. These are beautiful for letting in soft diffused natural light.
• 4 JC Penny's Linden Street Joshua Cordless Roman
• 5 JC Penny's Caruth Roman Shade
• 6 Pearl River's Natural Matchstick Bamboo Blinds. We found this while shooting photos for an upcoming house tour (see the picture below) and fell in love with the way they filtered the light and the crazy low price tag.
• 7 Pearl River's Linen Cloth Blinds. A good basic no frills, texture-adding alternative to mini blinds.
• 8 Amazon's Lewis Hyman Elegant Fabric Roman Shade.
• 9 Overstock's Twill Khaki Roman
• 10 Target's Global Home Jute Roman Shade. We've had these in two homes to great effect.
If you're hoping to add more character to these standard roman shades and blinds, check out this previous post on how to customize your look.
(Bottom Image: Leah Moss)