I really wanted to title this post "An Ode to the Pouf" due to the extreme love I have towards this versatile home accessory. Please excuse the over-the-top adoration as I list the ways this functional piece can add value to any home.
In this roundup the pouf can be spotted being used as extra seating for house guests or as a foot stool for tired feet. They can be used to bring a pop of color to any room, without replacing the main furniture items, or as an impromptu coffee or side table. In image 5 the vintage pouf, placed in just the right spot, creates an adorable vignette and can even be, as the main image shows, an upscale perch for man's best friend.
1. Carrie's Glamorous Bungalow
2. Martha's Stunning Fireplace
3. Rhiannon and Victor's First "Grown-Up" Home
4. Tailored Sofas for Elegance & Sophistication
5. Robert & Michelena's Modern-Bohemian Fusion
Images: as linked above