Displaying artwork may be one of the most frequently visited topics on Apartment Therapy, and over the years we've amassed quite a few favorite ideas for creating versatile art galleries sans nail holes and spackle. If you like the idea of casual, changeable, fresh inspiration with minimal effort, these displays are for you...
• Clothes pins are one of the simplest, most economical displays. Use a string for a whimsical gallery or affix them to a board for a more organized look.
• Real Simple's coat rack display allows you to create a casual display with a variety of objects with varying dimensions.
• Martha Stewart Living featured Rebecca Robertson and Marco Pasanella's creative NY loft, inc which they tacked plastic photo holders in a grid pattern on the wall, allowing them to change photos whenever the spirit moves them.
• O! Rachew!'s inspirational clipboard display.
• Nicole and Colin adhered photo mats to the wall for an easy, clutter-free way of showcasing their childrens' artwork.
(Images: 1: Gennine's art blog via Apartment Therapy SF, 2: Martha Stewart, 3: Real Simple, 4: Martha Stewart, 5: O!Rachew! via Apartment Therapy LA , 6: Leah Moss for Apartment Therapy DC)