1. Reclaimed elm doors and cast metal legs sit atop casters for mobility.
Flatiron Dining Tables, $915-$1,245, Restoration Hardware
2. Two slabs of solid walnut braced with butterfly joints sit atop a natural steel base.
Chilton Walnut Dining Table with Natural Steel Base, $2,100, Room and Board
3. Reclaimed Saal wood from doorjambs are paired with steel legs.
Industrial Dining Table, $680- $765, West Elm
4. Sustainable Solid Shesham wood planks are perched on a iron W base.
Dylan Dining Table, $1,000, Cb2
5. A distressed rustic reclaimed teak top sits on a square legged base of new teak.
Terravida Dining Tabel, $800, Crate and Barrel