We’ve sourced a few truly unique save-the-dates that are so eye-catching and charming, you just might have to close that RSVP list earlier than expected.
What better way to start off this week-long focus on invitations than with the save-the-date. This pre-invite invite is a small, but crucial step in planning important events and celebrations. Whether it be DIY inspiration or beautiful announcements available for purchase, we’ve gathered up some great examples of save-the-dates that are sure to make an impact and guaranteed to send the people on your guest list running to their calendars with that big, red Sharpie.
1. Timeline Save-the-Date by A Day in May
2. Vintage Atlas Save-the-Date Stickers by KisforCalligraphy, $24 for 50
3. Please Inflate Save-the-Date, designed by Jennifer Lopardo (thanks Beach Bungalow 8!)
4. Custom Letterpress Coasters by vermillionstarpress, $75 for 75
5. Pencil Us In, Letterpress Save-the-Date Invitations by Mélangerie Inc, $995 for design fee, 100 invitations, envelopes, and personalized pencils
6. Just Plane Good Save-the-Dates, DIY instructions on Martha Stewart Weddings
7. Save-the-Date Event Ticket by Marit Hanson Weddings, $3 for a sample (email designer for a quote)
8. Save-the-Date Wheel, free file download and instructions on ruffledblog.com