In summer months especially, we keep deliberate scents to a minimum at home, and instead enjoy the open windows and outdoor smells of freshly cut grass and charcoal grilling. But year round there are times when a candle, scented oils and diffusers make our homes and noses happier...
Of course, design and/or packaging is part of the multi-sensory experience. For candles, beautiful floral or graphic labels enrich the appeal; for diffusers, a traditional Murano glass vase adds a lot to your display (or makes a great gift). Whether you like your scents to come from Mrs. Meyers cleaning products, a pillow sachet, or fresh coffee, here's a roundup that covers the spectrum of good smelling sources:
- Green millefori Murano glass vase by Casa di Francesca
- Spring Scents for the Home (Kobo candles)
- Spring Scents for the Home (sachet pillows from Etsy Shop lfntextiles)
- New Scent from Caldrea: Sea Salt Neroli
- English Gardens diffuser set by Casa di Francesca