Usually made of acrylic or glass, these pieces of furniture are neat because they're see-through, but also because they've got a great design and shape to them. While we certainly wouldn't advocate a whole room decked out in clear furniture (that might be a bit much, afterall) one key piece in a space is absolutely dynamic!
- Louis Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck $410
- Tobias Chair from Ikea $100
- Hadrian Table by White Webb
- T-tables by Patricia Urquiola $271
- Peekaboo Clear Coffee Table from CB2 $249
- Acrylic I-beam Table by Gus Design Group $345
What is your favorite clear furniture design? How have you used see-through furniture to add style (not bulk) to a space? Let us know!