What's better than a sweet, spring cocktail party in sunny weather with friends, games, lemonade and treats? Summer is on it's way, and I for one cannot wait for margaritas and lawn games. Check out these items for a cheerful summer table. Don't forget the hamburger buns!1.
Modern glass beverage container (with cork top!) for spiked lemonade from CB2
2. Cross-dye basic napkin set from West Elm. Comes in plenty of colors for $13 - $16.
3. Flirty Wink appetizer plates from Crate & Barrel, $2.50 a plate.
4. Reusable, sustainable bamboo flatware. See this great entry from TheKitchn for a variety of choices. Available at your local, specialty grocery store.
5. Happy, coral Mina Tablecloth from Anthropologie, $58 - $98.
6. My favorite summer glassware: the Helianthus goblet from Anthropologie. $8 per glass in a variety of colors.
7. Don't forget the fun! These horseshoes come in a family fun Bocce Ball set from BocceBallSets.com for $159.98 (sale price).
(Images as linked above)