The ultimate relaxing Sunday morning for some people would no doubt include sleeping in, a newspaper and breakfast in bed. While the food choice might vary from person to person, if you're eating in bed you're most likely going to need the aid of a sturdy and attractive breakfast tray. We've rounded up a few suggestions, from modern, to environmentally-friendly, to super-affordable...
- Ikea Tolga table $20
- Bentwood Laptop Desk from Bed, Bath and Beyond $39.99
- Breakfast in Bed Tray from Habitat $33.50
- Breakfast Tray with Notched Handle from Target $24.99
- Totally Bamboo's Butler's Tray $39.95
- Peck's Bent Wood Adjustable Laptop Tray from the Bed Tray Shoppe $79
While we're on the subject, how do you feel about breakfast in bed? Relaxing and enjoyable or a crumb-filled nightmare? Let us know! And tell us about your favorite breakfast tray finds.
[Photo credit: Opening photo by Flickr user rhymehatcher.]