We all love our pets but any kind of pet decor can be a slippery slope to tchotchkeville. Here are some ways to show the love for your creatures around the house with style.
1. A simplistic drawing of a your favorite breed is just fun and the neutral color keeps it modern. Leroy Pillow from Coolcosas
2. A felt appliqué pillow customized from a photo of your pet is an updated version of the needlepoint pillow. Custom pillow from Handmade by Boni, $75
3. Silhouette bookends are sleek in yellow and black. Puppy Bookends from Pylones, $25
4. Handmade salt and pepper shakers are just the right amount of kitsch. French Bulldog Salt and Pepper Set from Centralcrafts, $25
5. The hand painted ceramic mug is cleverly designed with the head protruding as a handle. French Bulldog Mug from Centralcrafts, $25