'Tis the season — not for Christmas in July (arguably), but for taking a summer vacation! With such stringent restrictions on checking baggage nowadays, I thought I'd see if I could find the best carry on bags around! Now, I just need to plan my trip. • The Ravine
, from NeedSupply, is a classic utilitarian design that we're all over.
• This handmade grey leather tote
from Etsy seller Adeleshop is super cute...and handmade!
• Straight from Sweden, the Fjallraven Classic Kanken
in Ox red is very tempting, from Bows + Arrows.
• Le Sport Sac has long been a go-to, and the 7008
, especially in bold patterns, is a dream for carrying on.
• Etsy seller Treezisverse makes these great looking linen totes
from antique and vintage materials.
• The moment I saw this 20" Leather Reinforced Tool Bag
from Heritage Leather, I began imagining everything I could fit into it …
• The Canvas Duffel Bag
from American Eagle Outfitters reminds me of a bag I had in the early 90s. And I feel strange about it, but I like it!
• Urban Outfitters brings the style with this Cooperative Canvas Bucket Bag
Images: As linked above.