With seed catalogs arriving in mailboxes and outdoor chores at a minimum, winter is a great time to plan what you want to do in your kitchen garden in 2012. I've rounded up some of my favorite posts on DIY projects, great vegetable varieties, and urban farming trends to get your creative juices flowing. Have fun dreaming!
• 1 Five Tasty Edible Flowers
• 2 Best Backyard Chicken Breeds
• 3 How to Ripen Green Tomatoes Indoors
• 4 How to Separate Seedlings
• 5 How to Plant Garlic in Containers
• 6 Urban Farming Trends: Backyard Beekeeping
• 7 Best Organic Gardening Books for Beginners
• 8 Damage Control: Dealing with Slugs and Snails Organically
• 9 Six Awesome Spring Vegetable Varieties
• 10 Simple DIY Vegetable Trellises
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)