With seed catalogs arriving in mailboxes and outdoor chores at a minimum, winter is a great time to plan what you want to do in your kitchen garden in 2012. I've rounded up some of my favorite posts on DIY projects, great vegetable varieties, and urban farming trends to get your creative juices flowing. Have fun dreaming!
• 6 Urban Farming Trends: Backyard Beekeeping
• 7 Best Organic Gardening Books for Beginners
• 8 Damage Control: Dealing with Slugs and Snails Organically
• 9 Six Awesome Spring Vegetable Varieties
• 10 Simple DIY Vegetable Trellises
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)