Humidifiers have grown up a bit, especially in their design. Here are five that might help relieve the seasonal dryness, but not offend other sensibilities!
- The Oskar Humidifier from Stadler Form looks more like a modern day electronic component than a humidifier! Available here from Wayfair, it clocks in at $149 (down from $174) making it one of the pricier options. It's pretty fantastic design, though, for something that may sit prominently in your room for an entire season!
- Also from Stadler Form, who seem to corner the market on handsome humidifiers, the Fred Humidifier is a playful take on modern design. Macy's offers the device in multiple colors, which adds to the toy-like flair of this item.
- The Air-O-Swiss Evaporator Humidifier is the priciest of the bunch, at $251 from Sears, but touts a sleek design as well as high energy efficiency.
- The Stadler Form Hydra Humidifier has a more traditional look for a humidifier, but stays subtle and unobtrusive in design. At $99 from Wayfair, it sits solidly in the middle of the price range and promises mold prevention, demineralization and a large room spread for humidification.
- The Coway MHS-U2201 Humidifier, seen for $69 at Housewares Only, rings in at the least expensive of the crew. It has a sort of futuristic vibe with it's pod shape, and is just over 8" wide by 11" high, creating a pretty small footprint. The compact design makes it pretty easy to blend in with home decor.