Since our first roundup of Updated Rustic Western Style, we've noticed a lot more furniture and furnishings that are appropriate for this look — and surprisingly, a lot is coming from mainstream retailers...• The Como Bench from Pottery Barn - $400
• The Handwoven Rope Headboard from West Elm - $240 - $300 (sale price)
• The Navajo-inspired
Chief Stripe Blanket from Pendleton Wool is 82% wool and 18% cotton - $198 - $338 (available in twin, queen and king)
• The Modern Farm Dining Console from West Elm - was $499 and is now $299
• Big Geometry Lamp from Sundance - was $495 and is now $230
• The Ringside Stool from CB2 can also be used as an accent table - $100
• A combination of solid teak and reclaimed teak veneer give the Fulton 56" Media Console from Crate & Barrel a rustic and industrial look - $999
• The Benchwright Bookcase from Pottery Barn has cast iron framework modeled after blacksmiths' work in the 19th century — almost all of Pottery Barn's Benchwright Collection qualifies as Updated Rustic Western.
• The neutral Crystal Wool Rug from Pendleton Wool - $748 - $2,598, dependent on size.
• The Berkley Trestle Table from Ballard Designs was $799 and is now $599
Rustic, worn and industrial are all big trends this year. While we don't advocate going whole hog on any style, a few elements can be worked into a home with great results. What is your favorite piece?