Inspired by the upside down planter I came across this morning, I've rounded up other designs that embrace turning things on their head. Alter your perspective, if only for a moment, with these pieces of decor!
- While browsing If It's Hip It's Here this morning, I discovered the Boskke Sky Planter. This stoneware piece is suspended from the ceiling, and contains an internal resevoir system designed to gradually water the plants that hang down.
- The Australian Upside Down Beer Glass creates the illusion of a beer bottle floating in a glass. While you won't find many "novelty" items in my home, this one is subtle enough to be a fun addition to your glassware.
- This one's for the birds...an upside down suet Bird's Choice Feeder flips things around a bit. I'm rather fond of the very simple, slightly rustic look of the thing, as well.
- I'm not really sure why the ship is upside down on this tote bag, and the description doesn't explain further. However, I still love images of ships, and am always pleased with a good-looking tote bag. Loyaltyandblood hand prints their bags, and I think it would be a stunning addition to my grocery bag assortment!
- These sculptures by Artelya are quite stunning, and seemed to me to look like upside down vases! They're not intended for water use, but we could see these as simple decoration, or as tealight holders! Either way, they're quite striking.
Images: As credited above.