It seems the season of playing hostess has passed us by...so long holiday parties and farewell to Super Bowl get togethers. This roundup of fun entertaining accessories has us inspired to start planning our next dinner party, if for no other reason then to have an excuse to use them.
Here's more information on the entertaining accessories before the jump:
- Tetris is hands down by favorite video game of all time. Now, with Tetrish, designed by Seungyoub Oh, I can bring the game to the table. I'm already trying to decide which appetizers will best replicate the coloring of the yellow square, the blue J and the orange L.
- We've featured the Dress for Dinner Napkin before, but that doesn't make the design any less fun. Designed by Hector Serrano for Worldwide, packs of 20 napkins with 4 different tie designs are available from the Spoon Sisters for $5.95.
- The Balance Salt and Pepper Set at first resembles a set of stones worthy of your zen garden. However, the unique treatment of each stone signals a different use. The top white glossy stone container is for salt, the matte gray one is for pepper and the bottom matte white container is for a dipping sauce. This set is available from Charles and Marie for $26.
- The ceramic Bird Oil and Vinegar Set will definitely add a bit of whimsy to your table. Designed by Carol Jacobs, the useful and contemporary cruet set is available from the SFMOMA Store for $30.
- We love the multifunctional nature of the Puzzleboard by OOOMS. It can be used as a cutting board or a serving piece, as multiple "pieces" can be put together if more space is needed. However, our favorite feature is how the blank spot of the board can hold a wine glass so your guests can have a hand free. Unfortunately, at 19,95 euro per board it's a bit pricey for a large dinner party.
Time to plan the menu...