We rarely get sick of white tile. It works just about anywhere you could think to use it. It opens up a small bathroom, adds texture to a kitchen back splash, looks great in a laundry room, and is a classic choice for flooring. It's not always as exciting as other colors, but depending on the texture you choose, white tile can really dress up a drab space. Click through for a few examples...
• 1 Tile Vault: Stella Tiles by Barber Osgerby
• 2 Bathroom Tour from Bungalow Tile
• 3 Kana and Sam's Less is More
• 4 Trends in Tile: Cream-Colored Natural Stone
• 5 Anna's Old and New Newburgh Victorian
For more inspiration, check out Apartment Therapy's Tile Vault.