- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We were lucky to find a place efficiently laid out and with tons of sunlight, so it never feels too small. It took 4 years to finish putting everything together, but now we're surrounded by belongings we like spending time around.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- This is nothing new or surprising, but I found that patience was the key to my three approaches:
1. Be willing to live without until you figure out how you want to use the space.
2. Wait to purchase until you find a piece you love.
3. Stalk your items; everything gets marked down eventually on sale, as a floor model, or when it's second hand.
ATVideo of the Day