In our last place, the previous owners had decked out their kid's bathroom with every imaginable rubber duckie accoutrement. At the time we were child-free, it seemed completely insane and we scrambled to de-duck the bathroom. In hindsight, it was brilliant. Rubber duckies are ubiquitous and universally loved by kids, and the bright pop of yellow looks amazing against any backdrop. En masse, the effect is a fun spin on serialism. Here are a few ways to duck out the bathroom.
1. Mini Rubber Duckie Soaps - 8 for $5, Etsy seller LoveLee Soaps
2. Monster Duck - $15.95, Land of Nod
3. Beneke Magnolia Yellow Duckies Toilet Seat - $49, Wayfair
4. Ducks Tub Tattoos - 5 for $4.99, amazon
5. Ducks Shower Curtain - $13.10, amazon
Rubber duckie, I'd like a whole pond of you.