No, not on bed skirts or cloths draped over every table. We're talking a sophisticated ruffle down a wing chair, some ruffles on your shower curtain, and a rosy pillow.
I'm a fan of clean lines, but still, I looooove the ruffle!
• 1 Ruffle chair via Living Etc. and Black White Yellow.
• 2 Shower curtain, $98, from Anthropologie
• 3 Pale gray ruffle lumbar pillow, $20, from Hettle on Etsy
• 4 Linen ruffle sheet, $229, from Ethan Allen
• 5 Ruffle sheets, $75-$106, from Horchow
• 6 Ruffle pillow, $38, Pier One
Want to know more about ruffles? Check out an article in Furniture Today.
Do you incorporate ruffles into your décor? How do you do it so it doesn't become overwhelmingly feminine?