I jumped at the chance to write the "Valentine's Gifts For Him" post because I figured I would just find things that I'd want for Valentine's gifts and call it a day. How'd I do, fellas?
1. Triple C Bluetooth Speaker, J. Crew, $49.99- for gettin'-it-on music on-the-go
2. Copper Cuff, Huckberry, $44.48
3. Cast Iron Lidded Box, Canoe, $36- for holding sexy secrets
4. Weekender Bag, J. Crew, $198.00- and the promise of a weekend away (or get the H&M version for 1/4 the price)
5. Instant-Print Camera with Frontplate, Polaroid, $312.98- for sexytime photos
6. Pair of Moscow Mule Mugs, Huckberry, $49.98- plus vodka + gingerbeer
7. Map of the place you fell in love (or whatever), WoodcutMaps, $185+
8. Forest Salt Soak, Steven Alan, $16
9.Custom Cutting Board, AHeirloom on Etsy, $38-$42
10. An IOU for a Leatherman Tread, $150-$200, available Fall 2015
11. Caputo & Co. Leather Bracelet, Unionmade, $65
12. Baxter of California Triplewick Campfire Candle, Unionmade, $55
13. Black Playing Cards, Mollaspace, $10- because there's nothing hotter than trouncing the one you love at Gin
14. Wheel Ceramic Co Mug, Unionmade, $30- plus a pound of fabulous coffee
15. Hammered Steel Ring with 24K Gold Lining, Philip Crangi, $2,700— if you're planning on popping the question on V-day!